DELIA TRADITIONAL DYE 2G GREY 1.1 EYELASHES & EYEBROWS
The package contains: 2gr coloring powder, 2ml activator.
Content is sufficient for one application. It does not contain ammonia.
- Before using, perform a skin sensibility test even if you have used the product in the past. Use a greasy cream to protect the skin around your eyes before painting.
- Mix the contents of the powder bag tube with the activator until a homogeneous mixture is obtained. Apply the mixture on the eyebrows with a brush. Avoid painting the surrounding skin.
- Leave the mixture for 5-10 minutes. The longer you leave it, the shade will be more intense. Wash the mixture with soap and water and then rinse.
- Finally apply a moisturizer. Color lasts up to 14 days.
- Careful! Always make an allergy test before using the product. Protect the skin around your eyes with a fat cream for your face. Mix the contents of the 2 sachets until they reach a homogeneous consistency. Apply on eyebrows and genes with a cotton betigas. Use immediately after cooking! Do not store the mixture. Allow the mixture to work for 5-10 minutes. Wash henna with soap and water, then rinse.
Precautions: The eyebrow can cause severe allergic reactions. Always make an allergy test before using the product, even if you have used similar products in the past. For professional use only. Read and follow the instructions. This product is not intended for use by persons under 16 years of age. Temporary tattoos with “Henna Black” may increase the risk of allergies. Do not color your hair if: you have a facial irritation or sensitivity, a damaged and irritated scalp, have experienced a reaction after hair coloring, have experienced any reaction in the past to tattooing with “Black Henna.” Just for personal use. Careful! Agent very strong. Contains: phenylenediamine (toluenediamines), hydrogen peroxide (water oxygen). Wear suitable gloves. Avoid contact with eyes. In case of contact with eyes, rinse thoroughly with water. Do not store the mixture. Use the mixture immediately after preparation. Keep out of reach of children. Mix ratio 1: 1.
Allergy Test: Mix a small part of henna with a little 3% hydrogen peroxide (oxygenated water) then apply the mixture to your wrist or ear. Wash the seat after 15 minutes. After 24 hours, if there is no skin irritation, you can start brushing your eyebrows
Important Instructions: The procedure should be done in a beauty salon or after consulting a professional.